Thursday, December 17, 2009

Microsoft Windows Se7en Ultimate Plus Assistant 2010




New Product Of Amin Soft PC® Released:
Microsoft Windows Se7en Ultimate Plus Assistant 2010



Here it is ... the next generation product of Amin Soft PC®,Inc। !!!

this package includes Two DVDs :


the first one is the most stable & ALSO Final Version Of Windows 7 that is Pre-Active ... !!!
this means that you have the activated windows at the end of installation ....


the second one is a great collection of latest PC Softwares that are completely compatible
with windows 7 ... all of them are tested by my hands on Win 7 ...so plz be sure of it !


the main benefit of this Software collection DVD is something else :

the most of this pack softwares are pre-cracked & also Silent install !! (ABOUT 95%)
this means that you have the minimum trouble for installing & also CRACKING this APPS ! ( may god forgive me for doing this to this poor apps )


Take a look at Read Me Now।txt file of this great & also internal scene release :

( i mean the scene of iran )



If you are in iran & you want to obtain this abnormal release , you have two ways :
1.send me a message & give me the price of my work , then i will send it for you by post...
2.obtain this DVD from various resellers & CD shop In Iran ( Most in Tehran & Qom )

If you are NOT in iran & you want to obtain this abnormal release ...:
I am so sorry my dear pal ... coz there is no point for doing that at the moment !
and this Pre-Cracked Softwares should not go outside of IRAN ...

( coz of copyright law ( the bad guy ! ) )


if you have any question from me the only way between me & you at this time is : amin.fear@yahoo.com

goodluck !

No comments: